On 20 Mrz., 16:43, Martijn Houtman <martijn.hout...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Adam Drew wrote:
>
> > name = "outline"
> > value = "0 none !important"
>
> > Those values breaks it every time it comes around..
>
> > I'm going to see what is setting these values..
>
> http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/pr_outline.asp
>
> The value you are setting seems unsupported. Try either "outline-
> style: none" or "0px" as width.

Often enough I found things that are just wrong on W3Schools and
they're in no way related to the W3C despite that they're trying to
steal some reputation by calling themselves W3Schools.

The value in question is valid, since outline is the shorthand for the
single outline properties, e.g.

outline: 0 none;

would expand to:

outline-width: 0;
outline-style: none;

That said, using both is redundant, since style doesn't matter if the
width is 0 and vice versa.

http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/ui.html#dynamic-outlines

--Klaus