Hi Martijn,
You would actually want to do this using CSS, not Javascript. The easiest
way to accomplish this would be to set the container div (the one you
applied the .cycle() method to) to position: relative, then absolutely
position the pager element. If you post the HTML markup you're using, I can
give you more detailed instructions.

Hope this helps!

Chuck Harmston
http://chuckharmston.com