Hi. I have what I feel like should be a simple problem, but I'm having
a hard time sorting it out. The page is located here:
http://staging.pixelluxe.com/tbs/
I apologize in advance that all the code is on one line - client
request (also, the inline styles are their requirement).

Anyway, this is a simple quiz. There are 8 multiple-choice questions
in sets of radio groups. Each radio group has four possible answers
with values of 1, 2, 3, or 4.

On submit, I need a script to add up the user's selections and
redirect the user to 1 of 4 pages depending on the total score. I'm
currently doing it with a simple PHP script and meta-refresh, but the
client wants a client-side solution, with the PHP only as a backup if
JavaScript is disabled.

Anyone know how to make that happen? Thanks so much.