Thanks a lot for bringing this to my attention. I'm working on this one now. I think I have something in place, but need to test it. Basically, all the ajax callback functions will execute the one passed in through the options object first, before anything that needs to be done within the plugin itself. The only exception will be the error callback, which will override the plugin's function.

How does that sound?

I'll post an update when I think I have something working.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com