Hello all  :)

I run JSMag, the magazine for JavaScript developers, over at http://jsmag.com.
We publish a monthly PDF magazine bringing useful JavaScript content
to readers each month.  Our third issue is coming up next week in May.

While we're not exclusively focused on jQuery, we are certainly happy
to talk to authors from the jQuery community who have useful/
interesting content they're interested in publishing.  We do pay a
nominal honorarium for contributions, and you keep copyright on your
content.

If you're interested in contributing, please email me at
edi...@jsmag.com with your ideas and we'll take it from there.

If you're heading to the JSConf this weekend, let me know and we can
meet up.  We'll have some printed sampler copies up so you can get a
better idea of the vibe of the magazine (there's also a short sampler
up now at the main website).

Thank you for your time and consideration :)

Michael Kimsal
http://jsmag.com
http://groovymag.com
919-827-4724