li>');
        $('a.folioLink').click(function() {
                this.blur();
                $folio = $('#folio').toggle();
                return false;
        });
} // $alt_nav_ul

========

What would be the best way for me to also look at the uri hash?

I would like #folio div to show if there is a hash in the uri:

<http://www.site.com#portfolio>

But I also want the href to handle show/hide of the #folio div.

Not looking for the exact code... Just kinda curious as to the best
approach to handling the hash -- I have never used a hash in my jquery
scripts before. :)

Any tips ya'll can send my way would be spectacular!

Many thanks in advance!
Cheers,