Cool. The one thing I wonder about is mixed images in landscape and portrait modes. Most gallery demos don't show that, I'm guessing cuz it's less pretty, but from my experience it's often matters. I haven't looked carefully at that one to see how it will handle those.

- Jack

Rick Faircloth wrote:
Yes! That should be perfect...thumbnails, main photo, captions, slideshow, and
manual navigation!
Thanks! Rick