Karl,

Really apprecaite the hard work you have put into this keep up the
great work, my one concern left for this plugin is in IE8

I've mentioned the problem here:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/b265002a73625313/b6b16fa1a8ae5167?lnk=gst&q=dotnetshadow#b6b16fa1a8ae5167

Now that IE8 is becoming more in use on a page that has 500 rows of
table data added cluetip to these rows in IE8 can take upto 2mins I've
tried live() and livequery() but the problem is that it takes 2
rollovers before cluetip shows up so not sure how to get around this
problem?

Regards DotnetShadow