Hello,

I have updated the code a bit, and I think that the problem I am
having has to do with scope and how I am binding my pause() and click
functions to my controls? Any help is greatly appreciated. Basically,
each time either arrow left or arrow right is clicked, I have bound a
function to click forward/back as well as 'pause', which sets my
variable autoPlay to false, and thus prevents setTimeout from calling
in forwardClick(). The first time an arrow is clicked this works as it
should, however when you start playing the gallery again, and click
another arrow, pause is not called. Any ideas what the problem is I am
having? Thanks...

Code: http://www.pomona.edu/dev/spock/spock-feed-3.js
Code in action: http://www.pomona.edu/dev/spock/index-3.asp

-Rory