Hello all,

I posted a question on this board earlier, regarding a menu with a
variable height. I got help from someone named Charlie (thanks again),
who helped me a lot, but unfortunately he also got stuck.

V.1:
http://www.opee.nl/jquery/index.html (what it should look like -
static)
http://www.opee.nl/jquery/index1.html (how far I got - a try to make
it dynamic)

V.2:
http://www.getnoticedinternet.com/test/variable_menu_height.html (how
far Charlie got - dynamic height, but only works with one child open)

The problem is this:
“Using click event on <a> tag the click creates the next visible UL,
that allow to count how many visible. Works fine when go from fresh
page, to next level, to 3rd level. I based my method on comparing 3
open UL's. Unfortunately when 3 levels are already open and try to
click to change a level , the already open UL still gets counted so
now have 4 UL's in my count. Method falls apart here.”

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Greetings,

Andre
The Netherlands

P.s. The original question can be found here:
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/a9229283606f31b2?pli=1