Progress! The main script (autosuggest) is triggering now in
Wordpress.
But now I'm having problems getting the script to locate the
"get_labels.php" script.

I'm using "user friendly" urls.
My permalink is set up to http://www.mysite.com/ %category%/%postname
%.

So if I'm reading a post called Hello World, the url would be:
http://www.mysite.com/news/hello-world.

My problem is that the script is looking for the file on this url:
http://www.mysite.com/the-path-I-define-in-script.

So if I have the following in my script: "get_labels.php?json=true&"
the script will be looking for the file in this location:
http://www.mysite.com/get_labels.php?json=true&;

And if I add /includes", I get this result:
http://www.mysite.com/includes/get_labels.php?json=true&;

In Wordpress (and a few other CMS'es), I'm not allowed to directly
access a file.
So if I have a file called hello.php which echos "Hello World", I will
not be able to executing it by:
http://www.mysite.com/hello.php.

I really need help on this topic :(

Best Regards