From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of bradrice
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 9:38 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Subject: [jQuery] jquery.getJSON params not filtering

I just can't seem to get getJSON to filter based upon the map I send
in.

Here is my code:

$.getJSON('funds_static_json.dot',"{category:fundType}",function(json)
{
                        dropdownSet.loadSelect(json);
                }

My post in firebug looks completely right:

http://www.uakron.edu/development2/funds/funds_static_json.dot?category=5263
60

The json is formatted properly and passes the lint test.

However, I get the entire json back and not the filtered by my
parameter. I have over a thousand funds, but it should only pull back
about 9 bassed upon that category.

Here is my working url:
http://www.uakron.edu/development2/funds/fund-detail_2.dot

Any help would be appreciated. I'm slamming into a wall.