Hello,

I came across JQuery when searching for a solution to get matching
column height with Divs.

I have downloaded JQuery which appears to be one file named
jquery-1.3.2.min I also have the following short script that I found,
which I believe goes in the head area of the page.  The script works
with jquery.

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="../../js/
jquery/jquery.js"></script>
<script>
function equalHeight(group) {
        tallest = 0;
        group.each(function() {
                thisHeight = $(this).height();
                if(thisHeight > tallest) {
                        tallest = thisHeight;
        group.height(tallest);
}
$(document).ready(function() {
        equalHeight($(".column"));
});
</script>

I'm a complete novice at Javascript, but hopefully someone can advise
on the following questions.

1. I assume I need to rename my download file jquery-1.3.2.min to
jquery.js ?

2. Do I need to edit the jquery file somehow in order to get the above
script to work?

Hope someone can advise.

Many thanks

Myles