Hi shawn ,

Thanks for reply ,

Actually today morning i saw one plugin ,

That plugin satisfy my need ,

Without book mark to i closed , even i clear the browser history ,

Thats y am asking somthing similar, and i asked to google with keyword
somthing like pager,tablesort,search jquery plugin , but no use,

But got one ajax pager,tablesort,search , that thing looking only in jquery
,

Any let we surt upto some level,

Thanks for reply ,

--