Hi Dotnetshadow,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Thanks for your patience. I posted a reply to your report here:

http://plugins.jquery.com/node/8405#comment-3532

Here is a demo:
http://plugins.learningjquery.com/cluetip/demo/lazyload.html

--Karl

____________
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com

On May 29, 2009, at 4:09 AM, DotnetShadow wrote:

Hi there,

I like the idea of "destroy" function, just wondering once it has been
destroyed can cluetip be called up ever again?

This follows on from the idea I posted here:
Calling cluetip from a function
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/browse_thread/thread/f3bc8287ca5001a0/a223fb8fe877b05e?lnk=gst&q=dotnetshadow#a223fb8fe877b05e

My idea here is that I do the following:

1) document.ready function to load the cluetip
2) Use destroy method to release memory
3) Just call the cluetip for one object somehow

Regards Dotnetshadow