Hi,

Yes it is modified, because the div itself (not the blocking overlay) comes
over the ul/li elements when calling blockUI on it.
And yep I tried to change the baseZ option. I set it to 1, 0... And I set my
ul/li zindex to 100000000 with no effect.

Here is some sample code, so that is easier to understand :
[code]
                <ul id="homeTabs">
                        <li id="tab_publications">Publications</li>
                        <li id="tab_favorites">Favorites</li>
                        <li id="tab_tasks">Tasks</li>
                        <li id="tab_planning">Planning</li>
                        <li id="tab_etc">Etc</li>
                </ul>
[/code]

[code]
$('#homeTabs li').click(function()
{
        var oThis = $(this);
        var sTab = oThis.attr('id').split('_')[1];
        SScreenWorkspace.showTab(sTab);
});

And in showTab I do (among other stuff that is not generating the bug) :
$('#tabContent').block();
[/code]

If I let this line, the bug appears. If I comment out this line, the bug
disappears.

[code]
#homeTabs
{