Your code is confusing. Why do you have the script tag wrapped inside
of the form element? Why do you have two script tags a couple tags
away from each other instead of inside your header definition?

Your script is chock full of errors. Here's a couple of suggestions:

1. Move both of your script tags to inside the <head> of your
document.
2. Don't define two document.ready events like you are. It's
inefficient for the sake of.
3. Your form has an ID, yet you reference it by trying to find it as a
child of the parent. Instead of

$('#tpcsubmit').closest("form").submit(function() {

Try

$('#teilprojekt_create").submit(function() {

4. There's no need to declare the "optionstpcsubmit" variable like you
are. For a couple reasons:
4a. You're defining references to functions before they exist! You
have beforeSubmit being set to a function reference for
before_tpcsubmit, but that function isn't defined to later inside the
script, meaning it's undefined.
4b. You can easily solve all your problems by restructuring your code
to put the object directly inside the plugin call. (This will solve
the functions being undefined thing as well).

$(this).ajaxSubmit({
    beforeSubmit:  before_tpcsubmit,
    success:       complete_tpcsubmit,
    timeout:           3000,
    target:        '#target'
});

5. Along the same vein as #4, you're declaring functions
unnecessarily. You could be doing a lot better by using lambda
functions.

$(this).ajaxSubmit({
    beforeSubmit: function() { $('#inicator').show(); } ,
    success: function() {
        $('#inicator').hide();
        $("#target").effect("slide",{  },2000);
    },
    timeout: 3000,
    target: '#target'
});

6. Calling javascript:void(0) is, imo, pretty archaic, especially with
jQuery at your disposal. Make the href="#", then just restructure your
click event to the following:

$('#testlink').click(function(){ $("#tpanlegen").effect("slide",{},
2000); });

7. Try to use some kind of human-readable naming schema.
itsnoteasytoreadavariablewheneverythingisjustcrammedinthere.
(ItsWayEasierToReadAVariableIfYouCamelCaseIt)
8. Don't make variable names as long as the previous example.
Remember, with javascript, size matters. The smaller your file, the
faster it can be transmitted. The less meaningless declarations and
scruff code you have, the easier it will be to maintain.