I guess i misunderstood, you don't want to click on menu links to open new page?

if you open new page on hover,  user can't look at menu without a page opening. Doesn't make sense or I'm not understanding the problem

superfish wrote:
Hi Charlie,

yes of course here is the site:

http://www.biochauf.com/

it is necessary to click on menus so as to see article..too tiring ;-)

best regards

bruno