expresso ha scritto:
I'm trying to figure out how I'd explicitely change out a div.

Lets say this div is in the page.  I guess first I'd have to verify if
it's in the page:

disabled jcarousel-prev-disabled-horizontal" style="display: block;"
disabled="true"/>

And if it is, I want to remove it and add this in the same place:

block;" disabled="false"/>

I have not a clue how to do this.
If give a unique id to the div (or you have a rule to get it, for example $('#mycontainer > div'));

You can do:

$('#id').replaceWith('<div>my newmarkup!</div>');

If the selector doesn't return nothing then nothing will be replaced.

Bye

--
gianiaz.net - web solutions
via piedo, 58 - 23020 tresivio (so) - italy