Hi Brian,

I'm just thinking out loud here, but maybe adding a rule to your stylesheet would fix it in IE6:

div.DownloadInfo { display: none; }

/* override display:none when the div is inside #cluetip */
#cluetip div.DownloadInfo { display: block; }

for that matter, you could be more generic, because of CSS specificity rules:

#cluetip div { display: block; }

Let me know if this works for you.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg