Sounds great that your site is getting ready to launch. The notice page,
from what I see, seems to work fine at least :-). Just as a point of
professional interest, with your doctype the <meta/> tags should have their
own ending forward slashes. You seem to know this, so maybe your CMS is
preventing it?
Ted