Hello, fellow scripters!

Just uploaded:

http://wanderinghorse.net/computing/javascript/jquery/html/

jQuery.html contains factory functions for generating DOM elements.
Its intention is to help clean up script code by allowing us (well,
me) to remove all inlined HTML from my script code (i HATE inlined
HTML).

And:

http://wanderinghorse.net/computing/javascript/jquery/bogomenu/

jQuery.createBogoMenu() is a function which takes an "idealized menu
representation" (a JS object structured like a menu) and creates a
visual menu for it (by generating a conventional nested UL structure).
The end result is an accordion-like menu. However, because it
generates the menu from JS code, as opposed to creating it from
embedded HTML elements (where the layout and script code tend to get
all mixed in), there are a couple of differences from most menu
plugins:

a) It's much easier to modify for your own purposes because you can
easily change the code it generates. (That said, it uses jQuery.html
to generate the HTML.)

b) The same menu structure can be fed through a different generator to
generate menus compatible with other menu plugins. That is, if all
menu plugin creators could decide on one general structure, we could
use the same structure directly with arbitrary menu plugins.

c) It does not degrade AT ALL. The menus are generated via script, so
a browser which can't run scripts can't see the menu. That said, this
was written for rich client applications which cannot run at all
without scripts, so "degrading gracefully" is not a design concern.