You should then try to parse the 'data' and then get it from it.But in my
opinion, you should add some additional post params to the post request, say
such as {'data': ''#div'}
and then in some.php you can conditionally only return the contents of the
div you want instead of the complete 'data'

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruva Sagar.

Charles de
Gaulle<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/charles_de_gaulle.html>
- "The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs."