great work Ken

on the mce page the normal mce manager opens for me - and as Cyril said the
page is title FCK
on the fck page you open KFManager by clicking in the text box above the
editor whereas the mce example does not have a way of opening kfmanager

it would be better to replace normal function of the image icon (and other
media too eg flash) witht the kfmanager

- S