Might have something to do with cleartype?

Leonard Martin wrote:
Apologies, I missed the link:

http://in.tellig.net/jquery.animateparam/jquery.animateparam.js

and

http://in.tellig.net/jquery.animateparam/ for an example.

On Aug 19, 2:08 pm, Leonard Martin <leonard.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been trying to write an extension to the animate function to
allow the animation of elements along a parameterised path (in the
original motivation this was around the diameter of a circle) whilst
keeping use of things like $.easing and $().stop(). I've managed to
put something together that seems to work, except that in the basic
example I have one of the animated elements leaves a trail behind it
as it moves it certain browsers.

It seems to work fine in IE6 and Opera(Win) but leaves a trail in FF
3.5.2, Chrome 2.0.172.40 and Safari 4.02.

I'm assuming it's a rendering engine bug, but it's something I've
never come across before, so if anyone has any sage advice about how
to deal with it, or has any other feedback on the plugin in general
then I'd be interested to hear.