On Aug 20, 3:51 pm, Antoine Blanchard <antoine...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we need to write a line in our docu saying: "use jquery,..., which
> is under MIT license"?

The MIT license is explained very briefly and clearly at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License

You don't need to do anything special except accept the fact that you
needn't do anything special. That is in stark contrast to the GPL
license, which can optionally be used with jQuery.

The "documentation clause" is from the BSD family of licenses and is
quite interesting, because if you simply redistribute the original
source files you are already complying with it by including those
source files "in the documentation and/or other materials provided
with the distribution." As long as the source file IS part of the
distribution, you don't need to add it to your docs or About dialog
because of the "and/OR" part.