I would like to know if is there some jquery known behaviour that
cause the lost of events handlers (in particular in iframes)?

I've a strange kind of problem. I've built a webapp composed of two
iframe. First i load content in the first iframe. I add some event
event handler using jquery to first iframe content dom. Everything
works. On user input i load a page in the second iframe. Here too, I
add some event handlers using jquery. Then the strange thing happens:
jquery lost the event handlers in the first iframe. I said 'jquery
lost' because if I add an event listener old way, it is still present.

Thanks,
Paolo