Hello Everyone,

I'm fairly new to using ajax with jQuery and I'm having an issue in
firefox. Here's my ajax call:

$.ajax({
                type: "POST",
                url: "newcoleng",
                data: "F10=Yes&F11=No",
                success: function(data){
                         alert( "Data Saved: " + data );

The post always comes back a success in both IE and Firefox. The html
response comes back as expected when using IE. However, the html
response when using Firefox brings back an error from the server
instead of what is expected.

I'm not sure why there is a difference when using Firefox. My guess is
that the content-type that the server is expecting is not correct when
using Firefox. I've been searching all over the internet for an
answer.

Any ideas?

Thanks!