Hey guys,

wondering if anyone has experience this before. I'm a sys admin for a
web dev company and have multiple servers in different locations. this
morning domains on different servers stopped behaving the way the
should because the tablesorter plugin was deleted because the
antivirus on both machines picked it up as being JS/Exploit-
Packed.c.gen (Trojan). any ideas why? weird thing is I renamed the
files and re-uploaded and they got deleted straight away. wonder if
this will happen to all packed files in future.

etho