I'm using a form in several places for this project.  I don't want to
duplicates of this form so I have it as an include file.  Each page
requires all the same fields, however, there is one page where I'd
like to remove two fields.

<fieldset>
<label for="FirstName">First Name</label>
<input id="FirstName" />
</fieldset>

Is there a way to remove an input field and it's label by selecting
the ID of the input field?

I looked at the JQuery doc, and there's a prev + next selector which
shows $('label + input').css ... this will set css properties for an
input element that follows a label element.

something like $('#FirstName > label + input').remove...