kknaru ha scritto:
hmm...nobody? :(

I think that the problems occurs when you over the image in the space where the div with the controls appears (firing the mouseout event for the image).

I think you have to bind a mouseover function for the div that appears setting a variable overControls = true, then in the mouse out event for the image you have to check if the overControls is false, if it's true you do nothing. Then you set a mouseout function for the controls div, to make it disappear when you move off the div.

Hope this helps.

bye

--
gianiaz.net - web solutions
via piedo, 58 - 23020 tresivio (so) - italy