JamesF ha scritto:
Hi,

I am using the jquery form plugin and I am very surprised that it
doesn't post hidden field values to my php file.
Hi JamesF, I use the form plugin from a long time, and I'm sure that hidden fields are correctly submitted like a normal form do. Maybe the error is on another point of your code.

Some time ago I saw a discussion about the submit button value not sent, I've never tested the plugin on this way, and I can't confirm (i saw another plugin that aims to fill this hole).

But, I repeat my self, hidden fields works as expected :-)

bye

--
gianiaz.net - web solutions
via piedo, 58 - 23020 tresivio (so) - italy