Hi there ,
  thanks for your reply.

So, you mean we need to have a "label" tag? Can we skip that label tag.

Also, I wanted to apply css changes based on the id.
Let;s say If we have multiple checkboxes and use multiple selections, then
we want to show some different css on selected once.

Orafter every 5 checkboxes, add some css to make some kind of distinction.

So, for that it would be easier if we have access to ids. and not the name..