The website I'm working with has jQuery and the jQuery Form plugin
(jquery.form.js) included on every page (it can be used with the
syntax "$j").  However, they are using a newer version of jQuery with
an older version of the Form plugin... and this causes some errors.
So, I would like to include my own version of the Form plugin.  It has
been recommended that I put the plugin into a different namespace, but
I am not familiar with namespaces in JavaScript.  After researching a
little on the internet, it seems like everyone has a different way of
implementing namespaces, and I don't know what works with jQuery.

So, how can I create the plugin in a separate namespace and use it in
my code?

-Ben