Greetings all:

I am using jquery fancy box to open up a form.  However, I want to
image link that I click to not only open up the form but also auto
populate the form with a couple of peices of information.

The form fields value will change for several different pages. For
example, when someone clicks on "acls" link the form field of "Course"
will be populated with acls and the form field of "cost" will be
populated with "$60.00"

I got the auto populate function to work when I was using regular
javascript but since I changed to opening the window/form using jquery
it not longer works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wojo