Want to let you now it's fixed and it works great now under ie7/8. And
want to thank especially MorningZ for your help.
There was one little error in your fix. And I found nice little debug
tool for JSON -> http://www.jsonlint.com
After adding the array then imploding in the php code it worked
great!.

Final:
{
    "results": [
       {
           "postid":"697",
           "summary":"boddytest",
           "title":"testtitlehere",
           "link":"http://testlink.com";
       },
       {
           "postid":"697",
           "summary":"boddytest",
           "title":"testtitlehere",
           "link":"http://testlink.com";
       } <--- Comma needed to be removed to work with IE7/8
    ],
    "paging": {
         "start_idx":1,
         "end_idx":5,