thx for the reply

1) yeah, the values are correct i checked that with firebug
2) i tried putting the getScript in callback (i don't know if i did
this right) but it's the same no data loaded
3) the php part is doing well i've got the right values in notes.php
according to what users select in the FORM and send by $.post

i want graphique3.js to reload the chart with my new datas just
updated in notes.php ='((

$(document).ready(function(){
        $("#nomGSP").change(function () {

         //get the username
         var hebergeur1 =  $('#nomGSP').val();
         //use ajax to run the check
         $.post("/graphiques/notes.php", { hebergeur1: hebergeur1 } ,
      function(data){
    $.getScript("graphique3.js");
  },"script");