Hi groupies,

I've created multiple instances of the jQuery UI Accordion on one
page. All accordions exist of 2 'tabs'. The idea is to have a sort of
'read more' functionality. If people click 'read more' in the first
slide of the accordion, slide 1 closes and slide 2 (with more content)
opens.

Everything fine sofar. In my script i tell jQuery if 'read more' is
clicked, all other ones close - if open - and the current one opens.

Now i noticed that if you tell an accordion somewhere on the top of
the page (off-screen) to close and to open the one that's visible, the
window doesn't know where to scroll, and lingers somewehere in
between...
Any ideas out there how to prevent the scrolling at all?

Thanks, knal.