Thanks!

Someone on StackOverflow pointed out that current sort order is indicated by
the class applied to the column. So, I can test for the class
('headerSortUp', 'headerSortDown') on the Category column, and then trigger
a sort in the opposite direction. I think I'll do that rather then go after
an internal data structure that's not officially exposed thru an API. Thanks
for the info, tho!

- Val