If it was me, I'm not sure i would hide the row from the user, because
as an example, what happens if I accidentally select the "9" choice?
by hiding the row from the user's view, you do not give them the
ability to fix that mistake...

none the less, you can do what you seek without worrying about
breaking up and parsing out the id's of the controls/rows, jQuery's
"parent()" selector makes this easy:

case in point: http://jsbin.com/uberi/edit

also note the usage of event delegation, which allows one single DOM
object, the <table>, to have the event latched onto it, which may be a
big resource saver if you've got a ton of these rows/radio-buttons....