Thanks Scott for a reply. Is there any other place where I can talk to the
jQuery team and hopefully persuade them to write this wonderful library in
that "regular" way? Writing the code that way is not only good for code
completion/suggestion but also good for syntax checking (esp. with a tool
like Idea).