Hello to all...

I was looking to user comments at joomla extentions for Superfish and
it seams to be very interesting Suckerfish solution.

Before start with, I will need to put a question:

When I go to http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/#examples
, looking at basic style tab, in the box named "The Code" I can see:

1-

//link to the CSS files for this menu type
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen"
href="superfish.css" />

2-

// link to the JavaScript files (hoverIntent is optional)
<script type="text/javascript" src="hoverIntent.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="superfish.js"></script>

3-

// initialise Superfish
<script type="text/javascript">

    $(document).ready(function(){
        $("ul.sf-menu").superfish();
    });

</script>

My questions are very simple ones:

a)

Into which files must I put this code ( from points 1 , 2 and 3) ?

template css?  index.php  ?   any other ???

b)

after this, if I create sub menu items in my top menu (thourhg joomla
administrator), will they show up when I put the mouse over them or
will I need to code something else?

If yes, what ?

Lots of thanks in advance,

Miguel Garcia