Hello everyone,

I'm trying to submit the form normally as well as by pressing
Ctrl+Enter. Yepp, the same task.
What I'm doing is the following:

                             var validator=$("#myform").validate( {
                             // tralala, here go the rules, error
                             messages and stuff
                             });

$(document).keydown (function (e) {
if (e.ctrlKey && e.which==13) {
validator.form();

then I'm trying to submit. If I do something wrong (for example, leave
a required field blank) and press Ctrl+Enter, Validator gently tells
me that yes, that field is required, go on and fill it in. But if I
fill in the field and do everything correctly, pressing Ctrl+Enter
gives absolutely nothing: no errors and no submit. the simple click on
the Submit button, however, does give the expected result.
Where am I wrong?
Thanks!

--
With best regards from Ukraine,