I have done a lot of searching for this answer but I can't quite find
what I am looking for. I have a form with multiple fields - name,
address, email, etc. When you make a field required or email you can
specify the message to appear in a text summary or as text next to the
field. What I would like though is "alert()" summary of all of the
errors. I know you can get the numberOfInvalids() in the
invalidHandler but I would like to know the specific errors for each
of the fields. For example, I would like to be able to alert() a
message stating what caused the invalidHandler to fire:

Name is required.
Invalid email address.

Is this possible? Or am I only stuck with know the number of errors? I
know I could highlight the fields using CSS but I would really like an
alert() summary.

Thanks in advance!
Jason