From: brian <zijn.digi...@gmail.com>
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 2:27:12 AM
Subject: [jQuery] New Forums

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Matt Quackenbush <quackfu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I concur regarding mailing list vs. forum.  Both have their positives and
> negatives, but these days I definitely prefer a mailing list over forums.
> Perhaps the jQuery team could not find another mailing list that would
> import all of the existing posts on Google Groups?  (My understanding is
> that they were able to do just that with the new forums.)

Count another vote against a forum. I haven't been very active on the
list of late, but i certainly would not be inclined to login to a
forum everyday to browse the list to see where i might help. I much
prefer using an email list. Mailman has always worked well for me.

I tried to log in with the same result, btw.