hi

Thanks for your reply..

Unfortunately, It seems trigger is not a issue.. I am trying to list dynamic
file tree using JQuery. It seems to be work fine in Firefox. But in IE, it
has not working.. I thought it is related to trigger event. Later I
understand, it is related to some what different.  But I have not face any
alerts/errors in IE. Currently analyzing the issue. Will update you once I
found the issue.

Meanwhile, anyone update me, what kind of things will cause the similar
browser compatible issues, so that I can check them first. I am creating
dynamic sub trees in Javascript by using AJAX calls. (by using
ColumnNavigation plugin)