i spent about several days trying to figure out hot to save state of
open forms.

In my web page I have a jquery treeview tool, when I click form is
loaded into the #treview div.

$(document).ready(function(){

$("#treview").treeview({
                   url: "category_async.php",
                    fileClick: function() {
                       id = $(this).attr("id");
                       $.get("categories.php?id=" + id, {}, function
(data) {
                          $("#forms").html(data);

};

data repreesnt url page address i.e. "forms/inputdata.php"

When i F5 - refresh page on browser div #forms clears and div #treevew
is set
to root element.

I exepcteed #treeview should stay open (on the node which i clicked)
and #form should have page loaded with inserted data ../forms/
inputdata.php

What should i do to treevew will stay open, page will stay in div
#forms and
data will be displayed on page?

thanks in advance

br,Dani