Hello,  I am trying to teach myself how to use this. I write this request
today at work and it worked fine. I copied the same files to my home PC and
I am taking a script error when calling out to get the XML. I have done
everything I can think of. I changed my internet options to allow active
content to run. I am getting the first alert but not the 2nd. When i past
the URL in, I am getting the XML back. I'm sort of a beginner so I could use
some help. It worked on my work PC. BTW i just downloaded jquery-1.4.min so
i do have this file in the same folder.

Another question. What is the difference between AJAX and JQUERY? Are they
the same thing? Do they work together? Im confused about that.

function populateRoute(){
        alert ("calling populate route");
        $.get(

"http://webservices.nextbus.com/service/publicXMLFeed?command=routeList&a=mbta";,