Slick, and super fast. Makes it so that I do not even want to move
onto JSON ;-)... (JK, my engineers are forcing me too)

Made some minor mods, these add a little time and still processes over
50K lines in about 6-8 seconds, and 100K right about 10 seconds. Now
everything is its own html object ready for all the beauty of the rest
of jQuery. I wrapped each parent in an ID'ed span and each Location
and an ID'ed span.

OK this has gone in this direction to the point that I would have to
take a different approach to get it better.

My other goals are introspecting the XML to determine depth of the
PARENT => CHILD relationships. And to pull non-stadard (i.e. not id or
label) attributes and manipulate them.