Hello,

I just started to user jquery. Its very good , though as the beginner
I have some issues ;-)

I have sortable llisty build like this:
<ul id="elements">
<li id="li1">Item 1</li>
</ul>

in functions.js I have this:

$(function(){
$("#elements").sortable();
$("#elements").disableSelection();
});

This make the whole list perfectly sortable and works fine.

My problem is with events I would like to add.
I have read that following should work:

$('#elements').sortable({
   update: function(event, ui) { alert('update') }
});

Since I am using list in round corner div, my whole code looks like
this:

$(document).ready(function(){
$('#elements').sortable({
   update: function(event, ui) { alert('update') }
});
$("div.roundbox") .wrap('<div class="dialog">'+
'<div class="bd">'+
'<div class="c">'+
'<div class="s">'+
'</div>'+
'</div>'+
'</div>'+
'</div>');
$('div.dialog').prepend('<div class="hd">'+
'<div class="c"></div>'+
'</div>')
.append('<div class="ft">'+
'<div class="c"></div>'+
});

but it does not work!
I need to execute a function each time when order of item on the list
will change.
I my example I just wanted to test function, and therefore I added
alert.
Could anybody advise me what is wrong here?

regards
Rafal